Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wow! I'm not depressed anymore! But wait, this blog is about depression so ...

Ok, so I have to think about the ramifications of this email on my depression (or lack thereof) but in the meantime, it's too good not to pass along!

Therese Borchard is the author of Beyond Blue on Beliefnet ... and I thought she was the coolest even BEFORE this email arrived!

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Blog.com's Top 10 Mental Health Blogs
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:24:41 -0500
From: Therese Borchard 


Hi folks,
I've been asked by the blog directory/website, blogs.com, to select the 10 best mental health blogs. I picked yours! I'll send you the link when it's up. Best, Therese


1. Finding Optimism

2. Bipolar Beat
3. We Must Not Think Too Much
4. Furious Seasons
5. The Trouble with Spikol
6. Postpartum Progress
7. Coping with Life
8. Storied Mind
9. If You’re Going Through Hell Keep Going
10. McMan’s Depression and Bipolar Web

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification